The National Service Scheme, an academic extension Programme which aims at involving students in the nation building process and fosters secularism,civic sense,dignity of labour and selfless service. The NSS unit of our college set up in the year 1999 has played a pivotal role in establishing a linkage between the campus and the community and has made significant contributions in diverse sectors.
Programme Officer: G Sudha,Department of English
Unit Secretary: Rashid Khan V S, Vinitha R
- WINNERS OF ANTI NARCOTIC MAGAZINE CONTEST 2017
- OVERALL CHAMPIONS OF NSS ARTS FEST “KELI” 2017
- BEST NSS VOLUNTEER AWARD 2018-19 TO ANJANA T
- BEST NSS PROGRAMME OFFICERS SPECIAL JURY AWARD 2018-19 TO SUDHA G,LECTURER IN ENGLISH
- CERTIFICATES OF APPRECIATION FROM VADAKKENCHERRY GRAMA PANCHAYATH ,DISTRICT SUCHITWA MISSION AND HARITHA KERALA MISSION FOR ENVIRONMENT ENRICHMENT ACTIVITIES AND AWARENESS CAMPAIGNS ORGANIZED BY THE UNIT.
- NATIONAL INTEGRATION CAMP PARTICIPANTS -KRIPAL K(2017),ANJANA T (2018)
- PRE-RD CAMP PARTICIPANTS- ATHULYA T K(2018),RASHID KHAN V S (2019)
- ABHAYAM-“HOME FOR THE HOMELESS” FLAG SHIP PROJECT COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY BY THE NSS UNIT IN 2019.